The Cobicos beauty label makes natural cosmetics that go far beyond the standards. All products are free of silicones and artificial preservatives but are full of active plant ingredients.
- In the body, sesquiterpenes have a controlling effect on the histamine released, which is responsible for itching and inflammatory reactions. They also accelerate the healing of wounds and regenerate skin and mucous membranes.
- Triketones have an extraordinary effect on infections and fungal diseases. They rebuild skin and mucous membranes, promote wound healing and stimulate the central nervous system.
- Sesquiterpenols have a regulating effect on the excitatory and attenuating transmitter substances and ensure a stable hormone balance, which in turn is a prerequisite for an intact immune system.
- Monoterpenes stimulate the body to produce anti-inflammatory substances.
- Steam inhalation: hot water with about 3 drops of Manuka Oil in a bowl
- Baths: a full bath with approx. 8 - 10 drops of Manuka oil and some cream or honey (serves as an emulsifier so that the oil spreads better in the water) - recommended for skin problems and colds.
- A footbath against sweaty feet: bathe your feet in warm water with about 5 drops of Manuka Oil for about 10 minutes
- Scent lamp: Water with approx. 2 - 5 drops of manuka oil - can be used for concentration problems and cleans the room air.
- Massage: mix a body oil or a nourishing base oil Almond or Ringflower Oil (50 ml) with approx. 5 - 10 drops of Manuka Oil and massage the affected areas 1 - 2 times a day.
- Massage corns, calluses (makes the affected areas soft and smooth) and warts
Production & ingredients:
- Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia,Seed Oil*, Tocopherol*, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Totarol*, Limonene**, Linalool**
- **Aus natürlich ätherischen Ölen
- * kbA
- Made in Austria