WE LOVE SUMMER
Shop our edit for hot days
- The best recipe against heat: loose cuts. This way cooling air reaches our body.
- Do not wear synthetic fibres, instead wear silk: no other fabric has such a cooling effect on the skin. By the way: Silk is not vegan, but consumes only a fraction of water compared to cotton.
- Of course - a good deodorant. Preferably without aluminium salts...
- Don't forget: Always wear a hat! Protects better than any sunscreen, not only against sunburn or sunstroke, but also against unattractive pigment spots.
- Delicate jewellery - what could go better with delicate fabrics?
- Megatrend maxi dress: Long sleeves, long hem! Protect your skin from too much sun.
- Yes to patterns: wild flower patterns look fresh and even conceal small sweating accidents.
- The comeback from the 70s: the crochet bikini. For those who prefer sunbathing to swimming.