The Munich-based label hello'ben creates "conscious fashion": high quality, sustainable materials from Europe and real tailoring, made in Germany. The design: minimalist and timeless. For fall, winter, spring and summer. The credo: "We don't do seasons, we make clothes for warmer and colder days".
- Silky wrap dress with mini sleeves
- Smooth fabric
- Very light and airy, perfect for warm summer nights or long office hours
- Color: Yellow
Production & Materials:
- Handmade in Chemnitz, Germany. Designed in Munich
- Materials: 100% Bamboo Silk
The raw material is 100% organically grown bamboo (OCIA certification for international standards, NOP for USA standards) from sustainably managed bamboo forests (FSC certification).
- Organic bamboo is also called vegan silk
- The use of harmful metals and chemicals in the manufacturing process is strictly controlled and uses a closed-loop system.
The fabric conforms to Oeko-Tex Class 1 Standards and is safe for all uses.
Transparency is essential to us, and therefore we are quite clear about the costs of each item. From designing the samples with our master tailor to pattern making, the cost of the fabric as well as the cost of the hardware (e.g. button, linings, threads), the manufacturing costs to marketing costs (including the photographer, model, location, hair, and make-up artist, travel expenses and advertising costs for working with influencers and other advertisers). We enlisted all incurred costs involved during the process from our idea to the final product.
Direct costs per item:
78.20 € Fabric
3.50 € Hardware
73.00 € Manufacturing at Studio U&N
Prototype: 6.5 hours - average hourly rate German master tailor: 50.00 €
- Pattern-making: 1.5 hour - average hourly rate German master tailor: 50.00 €
- Marketing biannually: approx. 8.000 € - 10.000 € to help hello’ben being visible