Minimalist German design meets Japanese philosophy of life. The focus is on simple, solid and timeless design, as well as high-quality materials and sustainable production in Germany. This ensures that each bag will last for years.
- Soft organic cow leather
Made of the most durable form of cowhide: full-grain leather. It is the highest quality grade of leather. It includes the top layer of the hide and all of the natural grain without being thinned down
- Vegetable tanned and produced without any harmful chemicals - the natural and
organic look and feel of the leather is achieved through its dying process
- The material is soaked in color and has no pigmented color layer on the surface
- This leather is called "Aniline" leather
- Belt pins produced out of plated brass
- Belt buckles made out of stainless steel
- Can be worn around the hip as well as across the body
- Attached to an adjustable leather belt
- Two compartments, one in the front and one in the back
- Everyday companion which gets more beautiful over time
- Colour: natural untanned full grain cow leather
Production & Materials:
- Made in Weimar, Germany
- Material: 100% leather
- Internal dimensions: 10 x 24 x 4,5 cm
- Belt length: 93 - 106 cm
For the most beautiful patina, we highly recommend you to care for your bag in the following way.
- Cleaning: Remove heavy dirt stains using a soft brush and leather cleaner, for regular dirt a moistened cloth with water.
- Polishing: The leather should be polished with a leather preserver to attain a clean, shiny look, longevity and durability against water. Wrap a piece of cloth around your index and middle finger, dip it into leather fat and rub in a circular motion with a little bit of pressure. With this treatment you can also remove little scratches.
- Be careful with water. When greased in the right way, rain will cause no harm. Nevertheless, plunging the bag into water could change the structure of the leather.
The Origawa collection is exclusively made in Germany, more specifically in Weimar, the city of origin of the Bauhaus. With extensive research and knowledge about the highest possible quality standards, KOTAI partnered with a production that puts strong emphasis on natural, sustainable and fair production processes and techniques. The production is part of the Thüringer sustainability agreement‚ NAThüringenʻ, an initiative that represents companies that act responsibly with the natural resources and understands its responsibility towards our following generations.