With swimwear made of recycled nylon, the sustainable swimwear label Serpentina Bikini makes the world´s beaches a little more beautiful - and at the same time promotes the presence of trees in shore areas.
- Bikini Pants
- Comfortable to wear
- Lateral straps for different hip sizes
- For every piece of bikini sold, the label, in collaboration with IPE, a Brazilian institute, plants a new tree in a deforested area.
- Colour: white/ blue/ yellow
Manufacturing & Materials:
- Made in Brazil
- Materials: outer material: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, lining: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane
- S: waist 64-69 cm; hips 88-94 cm
- M: waist 69-76 cm; hips 94-99 cm
- L: waist 76-83 cm; hips 100-107 cm
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron