The bracelet "Iture" is more than just a piece of jewelry.
This white bracelet by ALAMA is a wrist protection hand beaded by Maasai women and is traditionally worn by the Maasai women and men. It stands for vitality, strength and stamina. The size is adjustable and can therefore be worn on the wrist, upper arm or ankle.
The label is both committed to the preservation of the Maasai tribe's cultural heritage, improving their living conditions and sustainable craftsmanship. The jewelry collection is made of local and recycled materials and by following a zero waste policy.
- Handmade in Tanzania by Maasai women
- Measurements: Width: 14,5cm; Height: 8,5cm
- Adjustable by leather cord
- Made with zero waste policy
- Material: Silver, leather, glass pearl beads, recycled plastic, metal
- Only available for pre-order; production takes about 3 weeks