High jewellery with responsibility - that's what Vieri stands for. The Berlin-based label designs handmade jewellery made from recycled gold and campaigns for better working conditions in gold mining around the world.
- Unique ring made from 18 ct rosé gold
- The translucent rainbow quartz shapes itself around your finger like a cloud
- Set with diamonds of 0.24ct, blue and orange sapphires of 0.35ct as well as a garnet of 0.59ct and a fine smoky quartz of 0.07ct
- Two-part ring band for a particularly comfortable fit
- Color: rosé gold
Manufacturing & Materials:
- Made in Germany
- Materials: 18 carat recycled rosé gold, 0.24 ct diamonds, 0.35 ct blue and orange sapphires, 0.59 ct garnet, 0.07 ct smoky quartz
50% of the annual profit is invested in the independent Earthbeat Foundation. Thus, VIERI not only offers the customers the opportunity to become part of the change and support this initiative with every purchase, but also close a meaningful loop in which they give back, providing opportunities for change.
VIERI is also a proud partner of World Gold Day.
Made to Order:
Each piece of jewellery is a personally commissioned piece. Please give VIERI some time for completion. The delivery time is 3 weeks. Thank you for your understanding.