Ancient Mexican craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation. The accessories label Legado has dedicated itself to promoting this textile craft and thus preserving part of the identity of the indigenous communities in Mexico. The result: beautiful handmade espadrilles and belts.
- Bohemian chic espadrilles
- Crossed design with geometric pattern
- Since each model is made individually, the iconography may vary from one model to another
- The shoes run small, so we recommend to choose one size larger
- Color: blue/ black/ white
Production & Material:
- Made in Mexico and Spain
The stripes are hand woven by an indigenous community in Oaxaca, southern Mexico and then are hand sewn to an espadrille in a family workshop in Spain.
Material: 100% cotton lined in microfiber fabric for a better comfort, sole: braided jute on a black rubber sole for a better grip
Height: 2.3 to 2.5 cm (0.79'')