Wear jewelry with a meaning with the earrings "Embenyeta".
This white pair of earrings by ALAMA is hand beaded by a Maasai women and is traditionally worn by the Maasai women. It stands for courage, energy and purity. Each jewelry piece is delivered in a traditional Maasai pouch and comes with an information card on which you can see a picture of the woman artisan who made your jewelry.
The label is both committed to the preservation of the Maasai tribe's cultural heritage, improving their living conditions and sustainable craftsmanship.
- Handmade in Tanzania by Maasai women
- Made with zero waste policy
- Dimensions: Length: 28,5cm; Width: 5,5cm; Hight: 0,5cm
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, glass pearl beads, metal
- Comes as a pair
- Also available as a single earring
- Only available for pre-order; production takes about 3 weeks