These earrings take their name from the "Nuba" tribe of East Africa and are inspired by the influence of tribal masks on artists in 1920s Paris.
The "Nuba" earrings are carved by hand from dark cow horn, a waste product of meat production, and finished in solid silver with solid silver pin-backs.
These earrings are handmade from natural materials - please note that horn inclusions and slight irregularities in color may occur.
- Made in Nairobi and London
- Material: Dark cow horn and silver
- Also available with light cow horn
- Dimensions: 4.8cm x 3.5cm
- Delivery time on this piece is up to 2-4 weeks
- Fouché jewels are delivered wrapped and enclosed in a hand block printed linen bag and sealed with taffia ribbon