Handmade. Timeless. Sustainable: The Trier-based label NICAY makes high-quality shoes and boots from vegetable-tanned leather.
In cooperation with "the wearness", we have jointly developed THE BOOT.
- A classic reinterpreted
- Riding boot style
- Environmentally friendly tanned with extracts of valonea, oak bark and tare fruit and free of chrome and heavy metals
- The boot works well off-road as well as elegantly combined in the city
- Comfortable footbed
- Non-slip rubber tread sole
- Colour: Black or braun
Material & Production:
- Upper leather: Vegetable-tanned calfskin from Tuscany
- The leather comes from the Consorzio Vera Pelle in Tuscany, an association of tanneries to preserve traditional vegetable tanning with state-of-the-art standards to protect the environment
- Lining leather: Vegetable-tanned fine lining leather from the family business Ecopell in southern Germany. The leather is organic, IVN natural leather and ECARF certified.
- Rubber sole from the Italian manufacturer Vibram.
- Stitched around in Spain