Extravagant statement jewelry or understated minimalism? Xenia Bous combines both! The label offers unique, sculptural pieces of art, handmade in Italy.
- Silver plated brass cuff
- Open setting
- Single rail
- Colour: Silver
Manufacturing & Materials:
- Handmade in Italy
- Material: Silver plated brass
- Height: 1,0 cm
- Width 6,5 cm
- Weight 27,9 gr
- Keep your jewellery away from perfumes, hairspray and lotions. The chemicals in thesecan affect the beauty andshine of your jewellery.
- When getting dressed it is best to put it on last, and conversely, to take it off first when getting undressed.
- Since water and particularly chlorine can have damaging effects, never wear your jewellery in the shower or when swimming. Do not even kee pit in the bathroom.
- Gently clean jewellery with a soft polishing cloth.
- Take care not to use polishing agents or abrasive compounds and do not have plated jewellery machine polished as this will wear away the surface layer of gold or silver. We offer a cleaning and replating service for our items of jewellery, please contact us for details.
- One of the best ways to prevent your silver or goldplated pieces tarnish free is to store them in air tight plastic bags. When you take off your jewellery at the end of the day, allow it to rest for a few moments to let any moisture from your skin evaporate.
- For extra care, after each wear gently wipe your jewellery clean of makeup and skin oils with a special polishing cloth.
- Put the piece it in a ziplock bag and store in a jewellery box. If you do not use plastic bags, store each piece in a separate compartment or pouch inside your jewellery box to prevent items rubbing together. Takecare not to drop or scratchpieces.
Made to order. Ready in three weeks.