- They draw all attention to your face and let it glow like no other accessory.
- They quickly and effortlessly transform any business look into a glamorous evening outfit.
- Bad hair day? Just pull your hair back, put your earrings in and you are ready to go.
- With statement earrings there is no need for a lot of make-up.
- The more eyecatching the earrings, the simpler and breezier the outfit may be. Wonderful, especially now in summer!
- Shoulder dusters, very long ear pendants are the perfect match for off-shoulder tops and will give you the feeling of being a bit more dressed-up.
- They make turtlenecks and white blouses look less stern.
- They also work as singles: the larger the earring, the better it looks worn on one side only. Our tip: Simply put a small earring on the other side. This way you avoid the question whether you've lost one.
the wearness / fashion
March 26, 2019
March 20, 2019
I come from a family of shoe designers, in the 6th generation since 1856. In 2007 I founded the label nat-2™ in Munich. The unisex brand designs non-seasonal collections with a special focus on quality, innovation and sustainability. The label uses unique and unusual materials, some of them are vegan.
- March 12, 2019
March 11, 2019
The perfect time for a short trip to Amsterdam? Any time, really... because the lively city is extremely popular all year round because of its winding canals, colourful flea markets, vintage boutiques and museums. And it also has a lot to offer in terms of sustainability: A great selection of organic restaurants, vegan cafés and second-hand shops, and the Conscious Hotels chain is also an absolute pioneer when it comes to environmentally friendly overnight stays. Great: in almost no other city can you get around so easily on foot or by bike. Here are our tips: