The Munich-based label hello'ben creates "conscious fashion": high quality, sustainable materials from Europe and real tailoring, made in Germany. The design: minimalist and timeless. For fall, winter, spring and summer. The credo: "We don't do seasons, we make clothes for warmer and colder days".
- Backless top made from sustainable tencel and linen
- Round neckline
- 3/4 sleeves
- Elegant and deep back cutout with bow-detail
- You can form a bow knot, to tighten it up or bind it loosely for a more relaxed fit
- Super soft material
- One size
- Color: black
- This piece is a one-fits-all and our model is a German size 34/36.
Production & Materials:
- Handmade in Chemnitz, Germany
- Materials: 85% Tencel™ Lyocell, 15% Linen (Oeko-Tex certified)
This fabric is amazing because it combines the smoothness of Tencel™ Lyocell with the slight structure of Linen, minus its wrinkle propensity. Linen and Tencel™ Lyocell are a top team in terms of sustainability. Both have a comparably small carbon footprint. Furthermore their production, from cultivating Linen to manufacture Tencel™ Lyocell is water-saving.
Transparency is essential to us, and therefore we are quite clear about the costs of each item. From designing the samples with our master tailor to pattern making, the cost of the fabric as well as the cost of the hardware (e.g. button, linings, threads), the manufacturing costs to marketing costs (including the photographer, model, location, hair, and make-up artist, travel expenses and advertising costs for working with influencers and other advertisers). We enlisted all incurred costs involved during the process from our idea to the final product.
Direct costs per item:
13.00 € Fabric
- 0.75 € Hardware
31.00 € Manufacturing at Studio U&N
Prototype: 6.0 hours - average hourly rate German master tailor: 50.00 €
- Pattern-making: 0.75 hour - average hourly rate German master tailor: 50.00 €
- Marketing biannually: approx. 8.000 € - 10.000 € to help hello’ben being visible