Munich jewelry designer Saskia Diez is the queen of understatement. She designs delicate and fine pieces of jewelry that are not loud or intrusive at all. She uses only processed silver and gold from Germany, gained from old metals. In addition she combines for example preciously cut pebbles from the Isar, the river that flows through the middle of Munich.
- A pair of sparkling, dangling long earrings
- At the top the chain forms a little bow, its ends are hanging down
- Can also be worn separately
- Color: Silver
Production & Material:
- Handmade in Munich, Germany
- Material: 925 sterling silver