The Munich-based label hello'ben creates "conscious fashion": high quality, sustainable materials from Europe and real tailoring, made in Germany. The design: minimalist and timeless. For fall, winter, spring and summer. The credo: "We do without seasons, we make clothes for warmer and colder days".
- Double breasted wool blazer
- Fold up sleeves.
- Wide, straight cut
- Classic lapel with light stand-up collar
- Two slash pockets
- Loose fit
- Color: Black
Production & Materials:
- Made in Germany
- Material: 100% Organic certified pure wool
- Raw material source is from contracted farmers in Australia, South Africa, and Europe.
- It was spun, woven and finished, including the dyeing, in Europe.
- This jacket is designed in Munich by mastermind and tailor, Sabine.
- It is produced by a manufacturing partner near Chemnitz in Germany.
- Model is a German size 36 and wears our size XS/S.